Giant Commercial Umbrellas
Our commercial umbrellas are only available as a center post due to the high wind ratings they achieve. Available with Square or Octagonal canopy these umbrellas are available from a 3.0 metre to a staggering 6.0 metre canopy width and have tested wind ratings from 120kmh to 200kmh in the UP position. Being more a resort-style umbrella they are designed to remain open all year round unless there are severe wind warnings issued which may approach the umbrella’s wind rating. In this instance, it is best to collapse the umbrella and wind back up once the weather has cleared. These commercial grade umbrellas are also built to last and are constructed from structural aluminum and are available with an Acrylic canopy or Ferrari PVC waterproof canopy. Our commercial range of umbrellas is also available in a designer color range. Locally manufactured by the same company for over 15 years offers our customers peace of mind.
Want a quote over the phone?
Benefits Of Our Australian Made Domestic Range
- Robust Australian Made & Designed
- Protective Cover can also be purchased
- Rotation of 360°
- Constructed from Anodised Structural Aluminium
- All fittings are 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Awning Acrylic Water Resistant Canopy
- Canopy material has a 10 Year Manufacturer’s warranty
- Canopy material is UV Treated, Mildew & Rot Resistant
- Umbrellas can be installed Inground, to Slab, to Wall or on Portable Moveable Bases
- Available as Square or Octagonal Tops
- Accessories such as LED lighting with Remote Control are available
- All Wind Rated from 50kph to 100km depending on size
- DIY or Full Installation Available (Brisbane Metro Areas)
- Interstate Orders Serviced and Welcomed
Want to see a demo?
Call us to organise a visit to our warehouse where we can show you a 4m example. Come and see it for yourself, give the operation of it a try and see how easy and robust they really are. Don’t just take our word for it, see it for yourself. We are located at 4 / 24 Rodwell Street, Archerfield, Qld 4108